Hello,

First of all please excuse me for my english...

I've installed trac on a QNAP NAS. I use only tracd, no apache server.

It works great with projects sub-folders in the same folder, but we plan to
have multiple folders with multiple sub-folders containing projects.

I've made some tests in this configuration and its seems the tracd option -e
/path/to/top/folder don't works and tracd want only one parent folder... For
example, we would like to have:

- main folder: .../TRAC/
- project categories: .../TRAC/type1, .../TRAC/type2, .../TRAC/type3
- projects: .../TRAC/type1/proj1, .../TRAC/type1/proj2,
.../TRAC/type2/proj1,...

The option I used is: -e .../TRAC/ but it doesn't recognize projects in
.../TRAC/typeX/projY folders. When I use -e .../TRAC/typeX it's ok but I
only have typeX projects that are available...

Is it possible make all projects available with the -e options?

Thank you for your help!

Peak.