I can't find anything on Trac Hacks which does it.

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AnnouncerPlugin

I was worried you'd say that. It's already on my list of things to install, but I keep ducking it because we've hooked quite heavily into Trac's notification system and AnnouncerPlugin warns that it might break all of your notifications.. so it will take me a couple of days of testing to make sure that it doesn't.

I know it does #2, allowing multiple lists. #1 is possible if they
select that they want to watch a ticket. The plugin adds an item to the
top of each page to allow this.

Yeah, but I want it to be automatic. I don't want users to have to subscribe to every ticket they want to watch.

What I would like is for users to get notifications of all new
tickets/wiki pages. Then they can visit the page and select to watch it.
The AnnouncerPlugin does not seem to allow that.

I'm sure one can add it.

But the things you ask for are possible.

Of that I'm certain. Trac is remarkably flexible in that regard. I was just trying to not invent the wheel and all that.

Thanks.

--
SIXNET - Industrial and Wireless Connectivity
331 Ushers Road, Ballston Lake, NY 12019