Hello Teddy,

i've tried to connect to a trac system via my blackberry (pearl).
it just works fine.

So from my point of view this could not be an trac problem. Rather i
think
this would be an problem with your bb or your bb browser.
Does this problem only appears on your device or on all/some?

First (if only your device doesn't work) you could
- try to access the page with some other browser, e.g. opera for bb
- Reset your mobile phone web cache
- try to update your bb

Best regards

Stefan