On Aug 6, 10:02 am, Cesare Montresor<cesare.montre...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi,
I'm having some troble to install trac on osx server 10.6 (minimac).
I tried to follow this guide<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracOnOsx>  but
seams out of date and many paths are incorrect or missing (ex: trac.cgi
don't exists at all on my server)
Consider not using CGI, use mod_wsgi instead.

   http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithTrac

Graham

I also tried to use other howtos find in internet but no way.

My configuration should be:
Osx 10.6
Apache 2.2
Trac 0.12
Svn
Sqlite

I would like to know if anyone had this problems or have an updated howto
for this.

Thanks,
Cesare

PS: It's possible to install trac directly on the default osx apache or it's
a suicide ?

The TracOnOSX page appears several major versions out of date.

I suggest you follow the guides for one of the more modern flavours of Linux. (Or BSD, if there's one of those floating around). OSX and Linux are fairly similar under the hood, so most of it should translate.

- Josh