That sounds like it would be more of a place to use tags via the keywords field.

--Noah

On Oct 20, 2010, at 5:04 PM, David Kirkby wrote:

We use trac for Sage. An example is here.

We have an item "Component" but very often something belongs in more
than one component. For example if something related to "elliptic
curves" fails a test on Solaris, then it should really be in 3
categories

* Elliptic curves
* Doctests
* Solaris

But with a pull-down this is not possible. Can trac be configured
another way to allow this?

Dave