On 10/21/10 05:35 PM, Noah Kantrowitz wrote:
That sounds like it would be more of a place to use tags via the
keywords field.

--Noah

In an idealised world that would work, but in practice it will not. People will chose lots of different keywords, and finding things from them is difficult.

Different people might write "documentation test", "test", "doc test", "doc-test" or any other combination of characters they chose. Having well defined categories is nice, but one needs to be able to put certain bug issues into multiple categories.

Dave