We use postgresql for 2 internal tracs on 0.12, one is pretty large
(6,000 tickets; at least 50 ticket updates per workday and hundreds of
wiki pages). The only issues we've had have been occasional plugins
that have like one or two lines of SQL that's invalid for Postgresql.
We also had one semi-frustrating error message that's since been
fixed, http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/9400. Otherwise it's been a
very satisfying experience.