On 1/11/2011 9:15 AM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I have just updated my Trac to 0.12.1. I have a problem when I view
ticket queries. The query is formatted to be very wide. In the browser I
get a horizontal scroll bar. The real problem is that I cannot print the
queries, as the right half is simply cut off. This is happening in
Firefox and Konqueror on Linux. I do not have other browsers to test at
this time.

Anyone else see this?

It's due to a little regression from 0.12 that we already fixed for 0.12.2.
In the meantime, you can apply that one-liner fix: http://trac.edgewall.org/changeset/10229/branches/0.12-stable

-- Christian