On 01/21/2011 01:19 PM, Guilliams, Ken wrote:
I have a new ticket created with the State as New at the bottom of the
ticket. At the bottom of the ticket, under Actions a green dot appears
lit green with the State, Leave as New. There are no other options
except this one at the bottom. The ticket States are Open, Investigate,
Correct, Implement, and Close, but I see one State that is showing is
New and I cannot change it.

What is the workflow for that ticket type? I bet it doesn't have any other states it can get to, so it's "stuck" at new.

--
Matthew Caron
Build Engineer