Hello there,

After a few days of poking around and playing I seem to have Track
more or less working as I'd like but with one exception.

I was wondering if there was anyway to specifically order jobs in
Trac? Using priority and severity is alright but quite often jobs will
be set to similar prioritys\severitys but will want to be completed in
a particular order. I was loking at possibly adding date fileds or
some other custom field to sort by but I can't see a way of making
Trac order jobs from them.

Any suggestions would be most helpful