Hello All,

Our group has been running Trac 0.11b for a couple of years. Recently we got
several junk/hack tickets. So we were thinking to use the spam filter
feature comes with Trac 0.12. But after upgrading, the register panel
disappeared from the front page. I'd like to know how to put it back.

Below is our system info

Centos 5.4
python-2.4.3-27.el5
sqlite-3.3.6-5

In addition, anyone has any good idea to stop those junk/hack tickets?

Thanks a lot

Hong

dispose of the e-mail.