On Aug 28, 4:45 pm, Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholt...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am exploring using the xml-rpc plugin in a Trac 0.12.2 system. When I
> access /rpc or /login/rpc on my site, I get this error:
>
> Exception: timeline.getEvents: <class xmlrpclib.DateTime at 0xb8769a7c>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/tracrpc/web_ui.py", line 101, in _dump_docs
>     (method.signature,
>   File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/tracrpc/api.py", line 242, in
> _get_signature
>     args.insert(0, RPC_TYPES[sig.pop()] + ' ' + arg)
> KeyError: <class xmlrpclib.DateTime at 0xb8769a7c>

Do you have any code / plugins that export Timeline RPC support?
timeline.getEvents is not part of the RPC plugin (it has no Timeline
support), and I can only really recommend selectively disabling other
plugins until something sticks out.

RPC should work fine for 0.12.2+. I use it with latest 0.12, and all
functional tests pass for this version too - including tests for login
and serving documentation.

:::simon