Quoting Gebb <otto.g...@gmail.com>:
I'm trying to convince my colleagues that Trac as a bugtracker is superior
to TFS which we're currently using, and I made this video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0RONl7LtH4>

Very nice video, many thanks for sharing!

I don't know TFS. Can you (or somebody else) explain
how it compares to Trac?

It is a little bit unfair to let Trac go unarmed into
the "battle". I would suggest to let it use at least
these two tools of the Trac swiss army knife:

 1. The WYSIWYG plugin should be installed. Managers
    love it. And it's great for editing tables.

 2. CI: You should show Bitten to demonstrate, that
    any code committed, can automatically be linted,
    unit-tested, compiled, and even deployed.

Cheers