On 2012-02-08 23:24, Gebb wrote:
> Features of TFS Trac doesn't have:
>
>    - time management,

This is something very difficult, independent of the tool one
uses :~) I have never tried this, but one could maybe combine
the following plugins:

 - TimingAndEstimationPlugin (for estimated and total hours)
 - MasterTicketsPlugin (for dependencies)
 - SubticketsPlugin (for parent/child relationships)
 - TracJsGanttPlugin (for graphical display)

If you ever make use of this, please make a video! :~)

>    - Visual Studio integration (I don't know why some guys like that).

There is VsTracIntegration, but from its description it looks
more like an SVN than a Trac integration, and you seem to use Hg
anyway.