On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 3:15:22 PM UTC-5, Oliver Stueker wrote:

> I can use "Server's local Timezone" in the Admin section, but the
> Datepicker in the Milestone administration that is supposed to help me ist
> just driving me crazy, as it always sets the TZ to GMT-12:00.

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. When I set the Due Date
through the Milestone Admin panel (Ticket System > Milestones), the time in
the datetime picker is always 12 AM by default (including when I have the
timezone set to "Server's local timezone". When I set the Completed Date,
the time in the datetime picker is always the current time.

Which version of Trac are you using? Can you provide any more hints on how
to reproduce, or perhaps a screen capture of the issue? Do you have any
plugins installed that could be conflicting?