On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 4:18 PM, RjOllos <rjol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 3:15:22 PM UTC-5, Oliver Stueker wrote:
>>
>> I can use "Server's local Timezone" in the Admin section, but the
>> Datepicker in the Milestone administration that is supposed to help me ist
>> just driving me crazy, as it always sets the TZ to GMT-12:00.

> Which version of Trac are you using? Can you provide any more hints on how
> to reproduce, or perhaps a screen capture of the issue? Do you have any
> plugins installed that could be conflicting?

Probably, I think that the issue happens with iso8601 format.
The following is how to reproduce.

 1. Remove pytz library
 2. Launch tracd with TZ=America/St_Johns environment
 3. Select "Server's local time zone" for default timezone
 4. Select the following in user preference
    a. "Default time zone" for time zone
    b. "ISO 8601 format" for date format
 5. Show "2013-06-18T00:00:00-02:30" in Due field of "Manage Milestones"
 6. Focus the field, the time zone offset in the datepicker will be
changed to -12:00

--
Jun Omae <jun6...@gmail.com> (大前 潤)