I'm really excited to get trac up and running - have bumbled through to the
point that I'm actually installing trac using easy_install Trac==1.0, but
this dies after a while complaining about a syntax error in setup.py.
The exact error is:
File "c:... \setuptools-0.9.8-py3.3.egg\setuptools\sandbox.py", line 71 in
<lambda>
File "c:... \setuptools-0.9.8-py3.3.egg\setuptoools\compat.p", line 92 in
execfile
File "setup.py", line 21  print "Trac requires Python %d.%d or later" %
min_python
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

How can I get past this?
thanx