On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:02:21 PM UTC-7, mosterhouse2000 wrote:

>> I suggest disabling AccountManagerPlugin and seeing if you can login to
>> Trac after starting it with:
>>   tracd -p 8000
>> --basic-auth=trac,$FLAMINGO_DIR/trac/.htpasswd,$FLAMINGO_DIR/trac
>> $FLAMINGO_DIR/trac
>>

> Looked up instructions on how to remove the plugin and went to the plugins
> dir and it was empty.  Hmmmn......I'm certain I installed it more than once
> and while I don't remember the exact install message, there was nothing to
> indicate it had a problem on the install.  So, I tried the command that you
> mentioned and it started up and requested a login and all is successful.
> I'm confused but pleased that what you suggested worked.  Thanks!

It isn't necessary to remove the AccountManager plugin, you can just
disable it by editing the [components] section of trac.ini, or from the web
admin page (Admin > Plugins).

The plugin most likely was installed in the global or virtualenv's lib
directory for your Python install, not the environment's plugin directory.