在 2017年8月4日星期五 UTC+8上午4:25:25,RjOllos写道:

> On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 2:58:01 AM UTC-7, Mingxing Tian wrote:
>>

>> 在 2017年8月3日星期四 UTC+8下午3:34:00,RjOllos写道:

>>> If Trac and Gitolite are on the same server, you don't need to do
>>> anything special to make the repositories available to Trac. Just use an
>>> absolute path in the repository path argument. The repositories don't need
>>> to be inside the Environment.
>>>
>>> - Ryan
>>>

>> But Trac does not recognize a purely storage type of warehouse, it can
>> only identify the code structure of the warehouse.
>>

> That's incorrect, as noted in my other reply. Trac can read a bare
> repository or one with a working tree.
>

>> Since the repository is created automatically, the conversion to the
>> command line operation should be "git init --bare".

The deployment on the server has been completed, I successfully cloned on
my computer, so the deployment of Git service is successful.

[root@host105 git]# pwd
/home/git
[root@host105 git]# ll
总用量 20
drwxrwxr-x 2 git git 4096 8月   2 11:47 bin
drwxrwxr-x 6 git git 4096 8月   2 11:47 gitolite
-rw-rw-r-- 1 git git  151 8月   1 18:04 node.txt
-rw------- 1 git git   12 8月   2 15:31 projects.list
drwx------ 4 git git 4096 8月   2 11:47 repositories

The full path to the Trac repository management
is:/home/git/repositories/testing.git

[root@host105 git]# ll repositories/
总用量 8
drwx------ 8 git git 4096 8月   2 15:31 gitolite-admin.git
drwx------ 7 git git 4096 8月   2 15:52 testing.git

But I get an error message: InvalidRepository:
/home/git/repositories/testing.git does not appear to be a Git repository.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-9yWl_hjrgGs/WYPYwDcqrxI/AAAAAAAAAMo/Fw6Shed-FucCOGxurZS-zPAf_-zm32ElQCLcBGAs/s1600/QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20170804101334.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JcCePHeq9xM/WYPYyQqEBII/AAAAAAAAAMs/EXdnPZa7tvkWEisC5TGLLWFYSyKZfYn8gCLcBGAs/s1600/QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20170804101428.png>