On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 5:46 PM, RjOllos <rjol...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I don't know what to be looking for in the log.
>
> I would look for the error "Failure sending notification":
> https://github.com/trac-hacks/trac-code-comments-plugin/blob/master/code_comments/notification.py#L109

I do not see that in the log. I limited my search to 'Failure'.

Also see a different CodeComments error. When I click on a comment, I get this:

2018-01-16 15:36:48,289 Trac[main] WARNING: [10.2.10.41] HTTPNotFound:
404 Invalid Changeset Number (No changeset 5031 in the repository),
<RequestWithSession "GET '/changeset/5031?codecomment=3'">, referrer
'http://sto-opq-src.scc.se/systems/code-comments'

The /changeset/5031 part looks suspicious. I have a number of svn
repositories defined, and I would expect the changesset to be more
like /changeset/5031/rsoft_library. It seems that it is missing the
repo name.

> The plugin hasn't been modified for the Trac 1.2 notification API changes,
> but should still work because of the legacy support in Trac 1.2. The plugin
> also doesn't have support for AnnouncerPlugin.

I really liked the AnnouncerPlugin. But I have not been using it in
recent Trac versions because so many things did not support it. If I
had to list any Trac feature regression over the years, it has been
the notification system. I know that there has been lots of work in
Trac related to this. But, for me at least, figuring out how best to
use this has been less than obvious. But that's a different topic.

--
Roger Oberholtzer