As suggested by docutils configuration doc, I made some tests on a hidden .docutils file in the so-called HOME of the project (./trac, ./svn, ...).

It is outside of the Trac environment defined by TRAC_ENV variable in Apache conf and I still don't know what has changed in the system to take it into account.

Nicolas