From: trac-users@googlegroups.com <trac-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of JD
Aquatics
Sent: Saturday, 11 August 2018 5:03 AM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Trac] Re: Migrate Trac 0.12 on WinSrv 2003 to new 2012 server and
latest install of Trac

Thanks for this, I'll give this a go on Monday, It looks like the migration is
using Linux commands but I think I can translate it to the windows environment.
I would install on a LInux box but the server is also hosting MS SQL Server
which needs to be moved as well.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:52 PM RjOllos