From: trac-users@googlegroups.com <trac-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Peter Suter
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 2:28 PM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Trac] Trac 1.2.3 Email Notification Issue -- Code for displaying
To field

Hi Patty,

Could you elaborate a bit on why and when the current behavior is a problem for
you?

And what exactly would have to be different? Is it just this?

from trac.core import Component, implements

from trac.notification.api import IEmailDecorator

from trac.notification.mail import set_header

class ToFieldEmailDecorator(Component):

    implements(IEmailDecorator)

    # IEmailDecorator methods

    def decorate_message(self, event, message, charset):

        set_header(message, 'To', message['Cc'], charset)

Many people seem to have all sorts of different special requirements for
notifications, so such plugins are the only viable way how such individual
tweaks can reasonably be supported.

Cheers,
Peter