Hi Trac Users,

I recently deployed a new Trac 1.2.3 server and I'm having issues with the
email notifications.
The To field is blank, even though I enabled the
use_public_cc<https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracNotification>.
Once I enabled it, the address that should be in the To field is being
displayed in the CC field.
Is this normal?
I did not have this problem with Trac 0.12.

Below is my configuration:
[notification]
admit_domains =
ambiguous_char_width = single
batch_subject_template = $prefix Batch modify: $tickets_descr
email_sender = SmtpEmailSender
ignore_domains =
mime_encoding = none
sendmail_path = sendmail
smtp_always_bcc =
smtp_always_cc =
smtp_default_domain =
smtp_enabled = enabled
smtp_from = myproj...@imci.net<mailto:myproj...@imci.net>
smtp_from_author = disabled
smtp_from_name =
smtp_password =
smtp_port = 25
smtp_replyto = pcottr...@imci.net<mailto:pcottr...@imci.net>
smtp_server = xxxxxxxxx.imci.net
smtp_subject_prefix = __default__
smtp_user =
ticket_subject_template = $prefix #$ticket.id: $summary
use_public_cc = enabled
use_short_addr = disabled
use_tls = enabled

Thanks in advance.