I am getting an internal error when I try to access Users from the admin
panel. Wonder if that is connected/causing this issue as well?

On Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 2:05:19 PM UTC-6 ONeal Freeman wrote:

> Yes, everyone in the owner combo has TICKET_MODIFY, well before the
> restore. I will check to make sure that permission is still there.
>

> On Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 1:24:58 PM UTC-6 RjOllos wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 6:25:12 AM UTC-8 ofree...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I recently installed v1.2.2-2 and copied a backup from v 1.0.13-0.
>>> Everything worked perfectly under the older version. The owner dropdown on
>>> the bottom of the ticket as well as the  reassign option under the action
>>> section of the ticket are missing.  The dropdown is restricted to users in
>>> my department. Unfortunately I kept getting errors trying to attach my
>>> trac.ini so a sanitized version it is pasted below.
>>>  Can you help me get them back please.
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>

>>> [ticket-workflow]
>>> accept = new,accepted -> assigned
>>> accept.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY
>>> create = <none> -> new
>>> create.default = 1
>>> create_and_assign = <none> -> assigned
>>> create_and_assign.label = assign
>>> create_and_assign.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY
>>> leave = * -> *
>>> leave.default = 1
>>> leave.operations = leave_status
>>> reassign = new,assigned,reopened -> new
>>> reassign.operations = set_owner
>>> reassign.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY
>>> reopen = closed -> reopened
>>> reopen.operations = del_resolution
>>> reopen.permissions = TICKET_CREATE
>>> resolve = new,assigned,reopened -> closed
>>> resolve.operations = set_resolution