On Friday, December 4, 2020 at 7:44:54 PM UTC-8 RjOllos wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 7:41 PM Eliya Voldman <evol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, it was my typo about 'autocomplete' in cgi-bin above
>>
>> I don't have autocompleteusers directory or file under $env.
>>
> You shouldn't. I didn't suggest it should be the case.
>

>> I have only autocomplete
>>
>> $ ls www/chrome/ www/htdocs/
>>
>> www/chrome/:
>>
>> autocomplete/  common/  site/  web.config
>>

>> www/htdocs/:
>>
>> autocomplete/  common/  site/
>>

>> We are not using Apache but IIS and the path is D:\Trac\nbdr\www
>>
>> Thanks again, it wasn't easy but I am happy now that with your help I
>> completed the task
>>

> Okay, so you had to copy www/htdocs/autocomplete to
> www/chrome/autocomplete? I think this is due to your Alias configuration.
> The manual copy operation shouldn't be needed.
>
> I don't know how IIS configures Aliases, but there is probably something
> similar.

The reason I'm suggesting to get to the bottom of this, and make it works
without the manual directory copy, is that I think there's something off or
not fully understood with your configuration, and you may run into problems
later if you upgrade Trac. Anyway, just keep in mind in case you have
trouble later.