Hello, I created a post-commit file in each of the SVN repositories. Then I
ran the following commands:
trac-admin /data/repository/trac-fdi repository list
trac-admin /data/repository/trac-fdi repository resync "*"
trac-admin /data/repository/trac-fdi ticketlog sync

here is the console trace:
[root@srvsic:/data/repository]$ trac-admin /data/repository/trac-fdi
repository list

Name      Type  Alias  Directory
Echanges  svn          /data/repository/subversion/ECHANGES
Métier    svn          /data/repository/subversion/METIER
Outils    svn          /data/repository/subversion/OUTILS

[root@srvsic:/data/repository]$ trac-admin /data/repository/trac-fdi
repository resync "*"
Resyncing repository history for Echanges...
769 revisions cached.
Resyncing repository history for Métier...
18311 revisions cached.
Resyncing repository history for Outils...
4365 revisions cached.
Done.
[root@srvsic:/data/repository]$ trac-admin /data/repository/trac-fdi
ticketlog sync
[root@srvsic:/data/repository]$

post-commit
#!/bin/sh
# POST-COMMIT HOOK
echo $(date) 'POST-COMMIT' > /tmp/hooks.log
REPOS="$1"
REV="$2"
export PYTHON_EGG_CACHE="/data/repository/trac-fdi/.egg-cache"
/usr/bin/trac-admin "/data/repository/trac-fdi" changeset added $REPOS $REV
exit

unfortunately I still can't see the changesets.

Hervé