Unfortunately you are right, there's still some incompatibility with Trac
1.4.x, which I didn't spot because of an incorrect setup of my test
environment... I was actually testing against a Trac 1.2.x instead... My
bad.

I fixed most of the problems last night and I'm almost ready for a new
release. I just want to perform more extensive tests with Trac versions
1.2, 1.3 and 1.4.

A question for Ryan, though: how old Trac versions do you think it still
makes sense to support? Will it be ok to stop at 1.2 or you think I should
go even backward?

Regards.
Roberto