On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4:24:39 PM UTC-7 Dan wrote:

> I'm working on updating a bunch of plugins to run on Trac 1.6.  These
> would be referenced from TracHacks.
>
> Does anyone have thoughts as to how I could contribute back the changes?
> Should I make a ticket for each one I update and attach the patch?

Yes, that would be great. I will try to review them quickly. If they look
good we can grant you committer access after we review the first few.

> If I upload a patch for a plugin, should I tag it as compatible with 1.6?

That's fine, but I have a slight preference for waiting until the patch is
committed before adding the tag.

> If I have a really old plugin that I have maintained over the years, and
> it's not included on Trac-Hacks, should I create a page for it?  Maybe
> attach the source?

Sure. Even better if we can commit the source into SVN. I can do that for
you, or you could register an account. To be honest our account
registration process may be broken, but just ping me and I'll help out.
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/rjollos

> Thanks in advance.
>
> - Dan

Thank you for your contributions!