Hello RjOllos,

Please download the file from the link below in the previous email to
complete the installation.

Install pip https://download.edgewall.org/trac/Trac-latest-dev.tar.gz

But the file in the link above gives an error when initializing the trac
project.

ImportError: Could not import name 'Markup' from 'jinja2'
(/home/jiho/Envs/trac-latest-dev/lib/python3.9/site-packages/jinja2/__init__.py)

However, based on your reply, I downloaded the trunk from SVN and confirmed
that the installation and trac initialization were successfully completed
and serviced.

Thank you for your hard work in developing Trac.
There is a future society, but my future is not what others do.
Dept. of Information Science, Graduate School, Korea National Open
University

2022년 9월 7일 (수) 오후 11:53, RjOllos <rjol...@gmail.com>님이 작성: