I checked out the latest with svn, and tried to install it. Similar error:

# svn co https://svn.edgewall.org/repos/trac/trunk trac
# cd trac
# python3 setup.py install

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/root/trac/trac/setup.py", line 32, in <module>
   from trac.dist import get_l10n_trac_cmdclass
 File "/root/trac/trac/trac/dist.py", line 31, in <module>
   import jinja2
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'jinja2'

--
Roger Oberholtzer