On 20 Sep 2022 14:41, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 1:43 PM Peter Suter<petsu...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi,
Just FYI Trac ~1.2+ has a lot of the Announcer plugin functionality
integrated in core, and provides its own "new" extension interfaces.
Joinable groups were prepared here:
https://trac.edgewall.org/changeset/ad2174686247456fb9b6ec3cd97506b863828ca8/psuter.hg/
https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11870
but never finalized. Nobody seemed really interested in this feature.
This is the first time I see it mentioned by anyone.

The Announcer plugin could also provide these optional features based on
the core interfaces, but nobody seems to have been interested in doing
this so far:
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/12120

I'm not sure what the overall goal is with "@Tickets", that is not
already solved by subscribing to tickets in the default notification
preferences.
https://trac.edgewall.org/prefs/notification
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracNotification#SubscriberConfiguration

Cheers,