I recently configured password recovery.
It is working fine, except that the email containing the temporary password is
not only being sent to the user, but it also includes the recipients configured
in the always_cc setting under notifications in trac.ini.
Because of the security nature of the email, I never thought the password reset
email would include the cc recipients.
Is there anyway to prevent the password reset email from including the
always_cc recipients?

Below is our environment:
*       Trac  1.2.3
*       Genshi 0.7 (with speedups)
*       mod_python 3.3.1
*       Pygments 2.1
*       pysqlite 2.7.0
*       Python 2.7.12
*       setuptools 20.7.0
*       SQLite 3.11.0
*       jQuery 1.11.3
*       jQuery UI 1.11.4
*       jQuery Timepicker 1.5.5
*       Apache2 2.4.18

Best,
Patty Cottrill

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments from IMCI
Technologies are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain
material that is proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise legally
protected or restricted under applicable government laws. Any review,
disclosure, distributing or other use without expressed permission of the
sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies without reading, printing, or saving.
***