There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. HOW TO BEAT THE SKYROCKETING FOOD AND GAS PRICES!    
    From: [email protected]


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. HOW TO BEAT THE SKYROCKETING FOOD AND GAS PRICES!
    Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] 
rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 am ((PDT))

A couple of weeks ago I was complaining to my neighbor about the skyrocketing
food prices. She gave me what has turned out to be a huge tip. She told me 
about
the program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com She then went in her home and
brought out a handful of receipts showing huge savings 80% and above I remember.
I joined the program and the first time I used it I saved 76% on my entire
grocery bill. I have told all my relatives and friends about this amazing
program. I want to share it with others now. My mom always taught us to repay
favors by doing favors for others. Times are very tough right now.

Proud Mom to Joey and Susie





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to