There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. THIS IS LIKE LEGALIZED STEALING!    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. THIS IS LIKE LEGALIZED STEALING!
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Wed May 4, 2011 3:06 am ((PDT))

Kim,

I just recently told my group members about http://savingmorethanbefore.com 
I can't believe you have been a member of this same program since 1978 and 
you never told me about it. I could kill you for that. It's like filling up 
the grocery cart week after week for pennies on the dollar! Say hello to Jim 
and please hug the kids for me. We will have to get together soon!

Anne





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to