There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Account Hijacking    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Account Hijacking
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat May 7, 2011 8:06 am ((PDT))

OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Account Hijacking I recently had my account hijacked 
and the person was sending out a bunch of fake endorsements for products as 
if I was endorsing them. I want everyone to know that I did not endorse the 
"make money while you sleep program" or any sexual program of any kind. The 
only program that I did endorse was the grocery savings program at 
http://discounts4food.com 
We were able to identify the individual that did the account hijacking and 
they won't be able to do much of anything for the next 3 to 5 years. Group 
Moderator >>>This message was authenticated as it was sent through the 
moderator's 
portal.





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to