There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. NAME YOU OWN PRICE FOR FOOD!    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR
1b. fight the spam    
    From: Joe Bunda


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1a. NAME YOU OWN PRICE FOR FOOD!
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Fri May 20, 2011 3:33 am ((PDT))

Members, Yesterday I sent you an advisory on my account being hijacked. In 
that email I included the link to the only program that I officially endorsed. 
many of you contacted me telling me the link did not work and others asked 
how I know of this program. I may have given you the wrong link. Here is the 
coorect link of the program that I endorsed: http://savingmorethanbefore.com 
I joined this program in 1992 and ever since I have been saving enormous 
amounts 
of money on groceries and dining out. I would only endorse a program that I 
have been a part of and one the has proven to me over time that it is a gem. 
Again, I have not endorsed any other program other than this one Group 
Moderator >>>This 
message was authenticated as it was sent through the moderator's portal.





Messages in this topic (2)
________________________________________________________________________
1b. fight the spam
    Posted by: "Joe Bunda" [email protected] joseph.bunda
    Date: Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 am ((PDT))

Is there anyone on this email group? Do you want to fight this nonsense?

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of GROUP MODERATOR
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 6:33 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [TractorTalk] NAME YOU OWN PRICE FOR FOOD!

  
Several weeks ago I highly recommended a great program that I have been using 
to save a lot of money on food and other merchandise.
The program is at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Anyway, I am continuing to 
receive hundreds of emails every week thanking me for
the tip. Many of you are emailing me scanned copies of your receipts showing 
truly amazing savings. Thanks is not necessary. I am
committed to helping my members anyway I can. In fact I am receiving so many 
thank you emails that they are filling up my box. We
are all suffering in this economy of no jobs and runaway costs. I am so excited 
to be able to share something that actually helps!
 
Group Moderator







Messages in this topic (2)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to