There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Tue May 24, 2011 4:08 am ((PDT))

Several weeks ago I highly recommended a great program that I have been using 
to save a lot of money on food and other merchandise. The program is at 
http://savingmorethanbefore.comAnyway, 
I am continuing to receive hundreds of emails every week thanking me for the 
tip. Many of you are emailing me scanned copies of your receipts showing truly 
amazing savings. Thanks is not necessary. I am committed to helping my members 
anyway I can. In fact I am receiving so many thank you emails that they are 
filling up my box. We are all suffering in this economy of no jobs and runaway 
costs. I am so excited to be able to share something that actually helps! Group 
Moderator





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to