There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. WOW! Did Everyone See This?!    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. WOW! Did Everyone See This?!
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Thu Jul 7, 2011 7:08 pm ((PDT))

Several dozen of you emailed me and told me that The Sampler program, located 
at http://savingmorethanbefore.com that I have been recommending to you has 
been named as a Consumer Reports Top Pick. Well, I was able to verify that 
that is correct. I am not surprised at all considering the incredible amount 
of money I have been saving with this program. Thanks to all who emailed me 
and told me about this. Please understand that before I share any information 
with my group members I must verify that it is accurate.

Group Moderator








Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to