There is 1 message in this issue.
Topics in this digest:
1. Re: THANK YOU FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH!
From: GROUP MODERATOR
Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Re: THANK YOU FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH!
Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
Date: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 am ((PDT))
I just received this email and wanted to share it with my members:
Dear Moderator,
At age 43 I have never believed in coupons, rebates or any other savings
schemes.
To be honest I felt they were a waste of time and not worth the effort.
However,
over the past two years grocery prices have been steadily climbing and nowadays
just getting a few small items at the store costs you a minimum of 50 bucks.
I knew I had to do something and it was at that time that I read your glowing
recommendation of the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I
investigated
the program and decided to join their sampler program. It was just as you said
incredibly large savings. In fact, it was like shopping and paying the prices
that we paid in the 1970's! I am so thrilled with this program. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart!
Pam Sanders
Messages in this topic (1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/
<*> Your email settings:
Digest Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
------------------------------------------------------------------------