There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS: Status of Our Group    
    From: Ann Guthrie


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1a. Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS: Status of Our Group
    Posted by: "Ann Guthrie" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 pm ((PDT))

I am so angry I am seeing red! I can't believe that a couple of people had 
the nerve to complain to the group owner about our moderator sharing her tip 
for the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Was it off topic? Yes. 
Was it more valuable than 90% of the on topic posts? Absolutely! I took her 
recommendation and signed up for the programs. My husband was recently laid 
off and we were in very bad shape. This program has been a true lifesaver. 
The huge savings have helped us more than words could express. I know of many 
other group members who also joined and are thrilled with the program. So on 
behalf of many of us to our moderator -thank you soooooooooooo much!

Ann






Messages in this topic (2)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to