There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. You've got a private message!    
    From: jbnjkfd

2. The Fate of Our Moderator    
    From: Ann Guthrie


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1a. You've got a private message!
    Posted by: "jbnjkfd" [email protected] jbnjkfd
    Date: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 am ((PDT))

You've got a private message! Check it here:
http://file1.hpage.com/006487/45/html/ottie.htm






Messages in this topic (2)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
2. The Fate of Our Moderator
    Posted by: "Ann Guthrie" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 am ((PDT))

Ann I completely agree with you. I can't imagine how petty some people could
be. I like you took our moderator's advice and signed up for the programs at
http://discounts4food.com   and it is the best thing I have ever done. We
are on a limited income and the savings that this program offers is truly
amazing!
It has been a huge help and I owe this all to our great moderator... Thank
you!






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to