There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Moderators Note: Huge Help For Soaring Grocery Bills!    
    From: Group Moderator


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Moderators Note: Huge Help For Soaring Grocery Bills!
    Posted by: "Group Moderator" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 pm ((PDT))

Moderators Note: Huge Help For Soaring Grocery Bills!
Thank you so much for the tip below. As Group Modeerator, it is my obligation 
to test claims that are made on my forum. When you shared your story with us 
I signed up for the programs you listed. I am happy to report that the programs 
work just like you said. I have saved substantial money already on my food 
bill. Many other group members contacted me that joined this program and asked 
me to thank you also. [repost of submitted article]
Huge Help For Soaring Grocery Bills!
This was such an unexpected source of relief I am still crying whenever I think 
about it. My husband was recently laid off and needless to say that threw us 
into an immediate financial crisis. Here's where I unexpectedly found hope. 
Last Thursday I was walking to my car after finding out about my husband being 
laid off. I couldn't help but sob. A woman in the lot stopped me and asked 
if everything was okay. Not to burden anyone, I told her about my husband being 
laid off and left it at that. With that she reached in her pocket book and 
handed me a booklet and insisted that I take it. She told me that someone gave 
it to her when she was in financial
trouble. She went on to say that she is no longer financially burdened and 
she wants to help me. With that she left and disappeared into the large lot. 
I got home and decided to try this program and sure enough, I was able to save 
$ 68.01 and only had to pay $12.20 for $80.21 worth of groceries for only $ 
18.36! She must have been an angel. I am crying as I type this. This program 
is being offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com  I don't know what I would 
have done if I didn't meet that wonderful lady!





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to