-0 for adoption.

I'm ambivalent about seeing redaction supported in CT.  I've worked on
redaction in the past only because I wanted to see CT succeed and
redaction seemed like a necessary prerequisite (to having browsers
require CT for all TLS certs).

Given that Chrome now requires CT - with redaction not permitted - for
all Symantec TLS certs, ISTM that redaction is not a necessary
prerequisite after all.  Therefore, my interest has waned.

If the WG adopts, we *really* needs folks who have a strong interest in
seeing redaction supported in CT to drive further work on this draft.

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist