'Order' is just a reserved word in SQL, so it will throw an error when
you attempt to use it without escaping it.

By changing the XSD to allow back ticks (should be a small change),
I'm surprised it didn't work out for you.  Did you recreate Transfer
between attempts, to ensure the meta data was refreshed?

Mark

--
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.compoundtheory.com