Hey guys,

Just wanted to test the water a little here, as I've been writing up
some stuff for some pretty seamless integration with Flex... and I'm
very slowly getting towards the point where I may need some testers.

Obviously the code is available in SVN (even tho' its not complete)
right now, but if there are people who are looking to develop with
Transfer + Flex, I'd be more than happy to spend some time and talk
you through what I've been doing.

Mark

--
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]