Okay, maybe I'm trying to do something silly here, but it is a technique
I've employed extensively "pre-ORM", so can anybody tell me if this is
'legal' with Transfer?

 "... WHERE 1=1 AND ...."

I'm getting an error that seems to point to that bit of TQL, but is that
truly illegal in TQL? It could be I have a syntax error elsewhere and the
exception catcher was fooled.

Thanks.

In case you might wonder why I would add a 1=1, it's so I can simply add
'AND' to my subsequent clauses and not have to track whether or not it's the
first clause or not.