I did some profiling of Transfer on CF9 vs CF8, and transfer was a lot
slower on CF9 in tests caused a lot of new objects to be loaded from
the DB (ie, cache exhaustion).

I suspect this is due to the fact that transfer has some custom code
for CF8, and treating is CF9 as CF7.  MM confirmed this may be the
cause at CFObjective.

The results were very interesting, with Hibernate performing a lot
better then transfer under load.

I can post comparisons of transfer vs hand-coded objects vs hibernate
on CF8/CF9 if you like (obviously no results for hibernate on CF8).

The clear winner was Hibernate, followed by hand-coded objects, then
transfer.

dave