I've posted this to the Railo Group here:
http://groups.google.com/group/railo/browse_thread/thread/37d3dba5c980644b

I thought this might be a better place to post it, just in case it's
something that someone has seen before.

Thanks,
Thomas

I'm trying to move one of my ColdBox (3.0.0 M4) / Transfer (r.687)
apps to a Railo/Tomcat setup and I'm getting the following error:

Railo 3.1.2.001 Error
(Transfer.com.factory.exception.AutoWireException)

Error while attempting to autowire object of type
transfer.com.cache.CacheManager

[Line: 30 :: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\transfer\com\exception
\Exception.cfc :: Error while attempting to autowire object of type
transfer.com.cache.provider.ProviderManager ::
[Line: 88 :: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\transfer\com\cache\provider
\EHCacheProvider.cfc :: coldfusion/runtime/TemplateProxy
$InvalidMethodNameException :: ]]

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\transfer\com\exception\Exception.cfc: line 30

28: <cfargument name="detail" hint="the detail in which to throw"
type="string" required="Yes">
29:
30: <cfthrow type="#getMetaData(this).name#"
message="#arguments.message#" detail="#detail#">
31: </cffunction>

I this a known issue? Has anyone else experienced this before?

Many thanks,
Thomas