After posting this, I found this guide:

https://github.com/TransferORM/transfer/wiki/Migrating-to-Transfer-1.3

It has led me to some issues of its own, but I'll address those in another
thread.

Thanks!

~Brad

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 3:19:48 PM UTC-5, Brad Wood wrote:

> This is a rather old thread, but I'm upgrading a client site to Lucee that
> uses Transfer, and this thread appears to be one of the only references on
> the Internet.  Can anyone confirm if transfer will work on Lucee?
>
> The site was using an older version of Transfer that refused to load empty
> result sets so I tried upgrading Transfer.  I may not have the
> correct/latest version installed though.  My readme file says Transfer 1.1.
>  After upgrading though, Transfer didn't like the cache configuration, so I
> commented it out just to get things running, but that led to the error
> reported in this thread initially.  The only cache provider I see is
> "EHCacheProvider" (which doesn't work) so I'm not sure how to change to
> another provider.
>
> I've never used Transfer before so apologies for not being familiar with
> it's configuration.
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~Brad
>
> On Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 8:15:34 PM UTC-6, Mark Mandel wrote:
>>
>> The EHCacheProvider won't work on Railo, as it uses the JavaLoader's
>> dynamic Proxy.
>>
>> I'm waiting on Luis to move his CacheBox project as a seperate project so
>> there is a pluggable cache for all versions of CF.
>>
>> Mark
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:11 PM, awaken <awa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I've posted this to the Railo Group here:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/railo/browse_thread/thread/37d3dba5c980644b
>>>
>>> I thought this might be a better place to post it, just in case it's
>>> something that someone has seen before.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Thomas
>>>
>>> I'm trying to move one of my ColdBox (3.0.0 M4) / Transfer (r.687)
>>> apps to a Railo/Tomcat setup and I'm getting the following error:
>>>
>>> Railo 3.1.2.001 Error
>>> (Transfer.com.factory.exception.AutoWireException)
>>>
>>> Error while attempting to autowire object of type
>>> transfer.com.cache.CacheManager
>>>
>>> [Line: 30 :: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\transfer\com\exception
>>> \Exception.cfc :: Error while attempting to autowire object of type
>>> transfer.com.cache.provider.ProviderManager ::
>>> [Line: 88 :: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\transfer\com\cache\provider
>>> \EHCacheProvider.cfc :: coldfusion/runtime/TemplateProxy
>>> $InvalidMethodNameException :: ]]
>>>
>>> C:\inetpub\wwwroot\transfer\com\exception\Exception.cfc: line 30
>>>
>>> 28: <cfargument name="detail" hint="the detail in which to throw"
>>> type="string" required="Yes">
>>> 29:
>>> 30: <cfthrow type="#getMetaData(this).name#"
>>> message="#arguments.message#" detail="#detail#">
>>> 31: </cffunction>
>>>
>>> I this a known issue? Has anyone else experienced this before?
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>> Thomas
>>>
>>> --
>>> Before posting questions to the group please read:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/transfer-dev/web/how-to-ask-support-questions-on-transfer

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/transfer-dev?hl=en
>>>

>> --
>> E: mark....@gmail.com
>> T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
>> W: www.compoundtheory.com
>>
>> Hands-on ColdFusion ORM Training @ cf.Objective() 2010
>> www.ColdFusionOrmTraining.com/

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8

transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
to transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.